Sean Paul Message Board

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do Sean and Jason look alike?
YES
54%
 54% [ 19 ]
NO
46%
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 7th 2008, 2:21 pm

Maria wrote:
where's my post??????????
Let's welcome new blindie Laughing It's above mine Wink

p.S. Brune u see how badly u influene on people here mr greeno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
singjay
Likkle Yute

Male
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 7th 2008, 2:53 pm

i think both look diffferently., their faces are different, their noses, ,the only thing they have in common is their hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 7th 2008, 3:35 pm

THE POLL IS TIED EEEEEEEH Shocked

Punkie

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 7th 2008, 8:36 pm

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Maria wrote:

lol brune does not influence my opinions. i have my own voice and my own sense of reason and what other people think, does not effect what i have to say. i believe sean and jigz look alike because that is my own PERSONAL OPINION, not because brune thinks so. If Brune could so easily influence my opinion, I would agree with her on everything, which I do not.

Point taken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society

Male

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 8th 2008, 4:43 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Maria wrote:

lol brune does not influence my opinions. i have my own voice and my own sense of reason and what other people think, does not effect what i have to say. i believe sean and jigz look alike because that is my own PERSONAL OPINION, not because brune thinks so. If Brune could so easily influence my opinion, I would agree with her on everything, which I do not.

Point taken?
LOL rotfl2 Jorditto burns with napalm. rotfl2 U see whom I was quoting? Maria. Point of my message was the fact that Maria could not see her post, because she became as blind as Brune is, who can not accept the idea of Sean and Jason discrepancy. I can't even understand why u thought it was related to ur ability of having ur own opinion. What time was it in Australia when u were typing all that? Of course u have ur own opinion [although sometimes really weird one], no one even tried to put it into question.
Point taken? spliff

Cheers to u beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
Ghetto Solider

Female
Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 8th 2008, 5:36 am

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Maria wrote:

no no i thought i posted another one about me drawing dem!
i guess i forgot to puch SEND!
so i wanted to say that i drew both Sean and Jason, so i watched dem like 3 hours verrrrrrrrry closely in every single detail and the only resemblance i found was their forhead from sideways, it leans back!
the rest (except the hair, but i think if you see 2 men in cornrows they dont 'look alike' cos they both hav cornrows!)
and i dont think i'm blind Very Happy i really dont think you can see they are family unless you know.. and if i didnt kno, i would never hav guessed they are brothers, MAYBE cousins, but i dont look like my nieces either so Wink hehe!! what a letter i wrote.. but yea it's MY opinion and i respect everyone else's Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society

Male

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 8th 2008, 5:56 am

Maria wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Maria wrote:

no no i thought i posted another one about me drawing dem!
i guess i forgot to puch SEND!
so i wanted to say that i drew both Sean and Jason, so i watched dem like 3 hours verrrrrrrrry closely in every single detail and the only resemblance i found was their forhead from sideways, it leans back!
the rest (except the hair, but i think if you see 2 men in cornrows they dont 'look alike' cos they both hav cornrows!)
and i dont think i'm blind Very Happy i really dont think you can see they are family unless you know.. and if i didnt kno, i would never hav guessed they are brothers, MAYBE cousins, but i dont look like my nieces either so Wink hehe!! what a letter i wrote.. but yea it's MY opinion and i respect everyone else's Smile
I know u r not blind, I was joking.
Respect!!! Couldn't agree more. thumbs up wink That's exactly what i'm trying to say for so long. But u put it from a standpoint of an artist. BTW, I thought exactly of the same thing, regarding Sean's forehead. He has a peculiar form of it which tends to lean a bit back. When I saw Jason for the first time, in Like Glue music video, I thought he was some Mexican back vocal singer.But him being Sean's sibling would be the last thing to come up to mind back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutty_rocker
Punkie

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   August 9th 2008, 9:27 am

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Maria wrote:

Point taken?
LOL rotfl2 Jorditto burns with napalm. rotfl2 U see whom I was quoting? Maria. Point of my message was the fact that Maria could not see her post, because she became as blind as Brune is, who can not accept the idea of Sean and Jason discrepancy. I can't even understand why u thought it was related to ur ability of having ur own opinion. What time was it in Australia when u were typing all that? Of course u have ur own opinion [although sometimes really weird one], no one even tried to put it into question.
Point taken? spliff

Cheers to u beer

patronising much? gosh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?   

Back to top Go down

POLL!! Sean Paul and Jason ... resemblance or not?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2