Sean Paul Message Board
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 OFF TOPIC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 4:21 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 9:18 am

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
QueenM
Hardcore
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 11:27 am

Jackie Lo wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.

loooool lol!


Big B, just go and have fun maybe you'll like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 6:57 pm

Jackie Lo wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.
Ewwwwww that's gross. Don't mix up sexy n hot black women with his hairy scary place hypno eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 8:09 pm

loooool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
singjay
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 234
Location : European Union
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 8:21 pm

dancers?? dis is di women dancing behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutty_rocker
Punkie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 517
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 30th 2008, 11:55 pm

LMFAOOO.

no not jealous of dem.. well actually now dat u mention it.. they do get mighty close to seann.. so YES i am jealous of dem lol

but i am also jealous that u have this opportunity to see him bigb!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 31st 2008, 1:21 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
LMFAOOO.

no not jealous of dem.. well actually now dat u mention it.. they do get mighty close to seann.. so YES i am jealous of dem lol

but i am also jealous that u have this opportunity to see him bigb!!!
I dunno, he will be rude n mean to me =[ And hurt my feelings that I won't be able to stand his tunes no more. So I will end up listening to Elton John Crying or Very sad
Quote :
dancers?? dis is di women dancing behind him.
Yesss, my friend beer beer beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krazy gyal
Punkie
avatar

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 31st 2008, 1:29 am

Jackie Lo wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool BANANA AND ORANGES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
DAT WAS BLOODKLAT FUNNY LOL LOL
WELL I WAS IMAGINING LOL WAT IF SEAN WAS DOIN DE SAME TING AS ON MY AVY LOL BUT NAKED AHAHAHAH HIS BANANA AN ORANGES WUD BE SWINGING LOOOOOL EEEH LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   August 31st 2008, 12:09 pm

Krazy gyal wrote:
Jackie Lo wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool BANANA AND ORANGES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
DAT WAS BLOODKLAT FUNNY LOL LOL
WELL I WAS IMAGINING LOL WAT IF SEAN WAS DOIN DE SAME TING AS ON MY AVY LOL BUT NAKED AHAHAHAH HIS BANANA AN ORANGES WUD BE SWINGING LOOOOOL EEEH LOL

loooool
hahahaha
drool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
Maria
Ghetto Solider
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 33
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 1st 2008, 4:20 am

Jackie Lo wrote:
Krazy gyal wrote:
Jackie Lo wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
*jealous*
I know Jordz, noone can resist sexyness of his dancers cute eyes

his dancers?
is that a new name for his bananna and oranges?
lol if so yes you are right no one can resist that.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool BANANA AND ORANGES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
DAT WAS BLOODKLAT FUNNY LOL LOL
WELL I WAS IMAGINING LOL WAT IF SEAN WAS DOIN DE SAME TING AS ON MY AVY LOL BUT NAKED AHAHAHAH HIS BANANA AN ORANGES WUD BE SWINGING LOOOOOL EEEH LOL

loooool
hahahaha
drool

Laughing Laughing hahaha you got me laughin so hard!! thnx for the cheer-up this morning Very Happy i luv ma vivid imagination Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
dutty_rocker
Punkie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 517
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 1st 2008, 10:50 am

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
dutty_rocker wrote:
LMFAOOO.

no not jealous of dem.. well actually now dat u mention it.. they do get mighty close to seann.. so YES i am jealous of dem lol

but i am also jealous that u have this opportunity to see him bigb!!!
I dunno, he will be rude n mean to me =[ And hurt my feelings that I won't be able to stand his tunes no more. So I will end up listening to Elton John Crying or Very sad

lol awww.. butttt.. if u dont take this opportunity.. you will wonder for many days to come what woulda happened if u didnt take it! rite? better to be safe than sorry hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
QueenM
Hardcore
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 6th 2008, 12:04 pm

lol! that was funny, that is Brune's post.

Im starting to feel like Big B lately and wondering is it better to just admire and love the artist and not meet them?

up for discussion, debate?

I know what everyone is gonna say, but Im just saying,, from Marias experience Neutral

Dont mind me, Im just babbling, the humidity here is crappy and the bad weather is irritating me lol! alien I feel strange...

everyone have a great weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amine
Newbie Doobie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 29
Location : morocco
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 6th 2008, 12:35 pm

serious think ahhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amine-seanpeezy.skyblog.com
Maria
Ghetto Solider
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 33
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 6th 2008, 12:45 pm

QueenM wrote:
lol! that was funny, that is Brune's post.

Im starting to feel like Big B lately and wondering is it better to just admire and love the artist and not meet them?

up for discussion, debate?

I know what everyone is gonna say, but Im just saying,, from Marias experience Neutral

Dont mind me, Im just babbling, the humidity here is crappy and the bad weather is irritating me lol! alien I feel strange...

everyone have a great weekend

haha Very Happy
np queenie Wink
i think everyone in here deserves to meet him, i met him twice and the first time was AMAZIN!! so i want everyone here to feel that too Smile
but meetin the whole crew jus sucks Neutral or maybe it's becos it was a festival? or becos i was wit ada (two girls?) or maybe cos there were groupies? or maybe he jus didnt feel so good? i dont kno...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
dutty_rocker
Punkie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 517
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 8th 2008, 8:14 pm

lol hmm

i still wana meet him.. its liiike maria said, maybe something was jus up or he wwas having a bad day lol

but lol even if i did meet him, i would prob stand there wit my jaw on tha ground drooling, unable to talk, just staring.. and then i would probably faint.. then he can get on his knees and lift up my head sayin "baby yuh okay?! BABYYY! WAKE UP!!", then he can ask someone to get him water, then he will try and make my unconscious body drink it.. & then.. that would wake me up, n den i would consider him my hero but still be unable to talk, so he would jus sit there wit me in his arms, moving my hair out of my face, askin how i was every now and then...........


LOL quite an imagination i have there aye hahahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 8th 2008, 8:48 pm

dutty_rocker wrote:
lol hmm

i still wana meet him.. its liiike maria said, maybe something was jus up or he wwas having a bad day lol

but lol even if i did meet him, i would prob stand there wit my jaw on tha ground drooling, unable to talk, just staring.. and then i would probably faint.. then he can get on his knees and lift up my head sayin "baby yuh okay?! BABYYY! WAKE UP!!", then he can ask someone to get him water, then he will try and make my unconscious body drink it.. & then.. that would wake me up, n den i would consider him my hero but still be unable to talk, so he would jus sit there wit me in his arms, moving my hair out of my face, askin how i was every now and then...........


LOL quite an imagination i have there aye hahahha

loooooooooooooool
afro

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
Maria
Ghetto Solider
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 33
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 9th 2008, 5:24 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
lol hmm

i still wana meet him.. its liiike maria said, maybe something was jus up or he wwas having a bad day lol

but lol even if i did meet him, i would prob stand there wit my jaw on tha ground drooling, unable to talk, just staring.. and then i would probably faint.. then he can get on his knees and lift up my head sayin "baby yuh okay?! BABYYY! WAKE UP!!", then he can ask someone to get him water, then he will try and make my unconscious body drink it.. & then.. that would wake me up, n den i would consider him my hero but still be unable to talk, so he would jus sit there wit me in his arms, moving my hair out of my face, askin how i was every now and then...........


LOL quite an imagination i have there aye hahahha

idd Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
QueenM
Hardcore
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 9th 2008, 4:40 pm

Surprised
Maria wrote:
QueenM wrote:
lol! that was funny, that is Brune's post.

Im starting to feel like Big B lately and wondering is it better to just admire and love the artist and not meet them?

up for discussion, debate?

I know what everyone is gonna say, but Im just saying,, from Marias experience Neutral mind me, Im just babbling, the humidity here is crappy and the bad weather is irritating me lol! alien I feel strange...

everyone have a great weekend

haha Very Happy
np queenie Wink
i think everyone in here deserves to meet him, i met him twice and the first time was AMAZIN!! so i want everyone here to feel that too Smile
but meetin the whole crew jus sucks Neutral or maybe it's becos it was a festival? or becos i was wit ada (two girls?) or maybe cos there were groupies? or maybe he jus didnt feel so good? i dont kno...


lol! groupies!
I get what your saying, and it would be cool to meet him but if he acted like an ass towards me i would have to punch him in the gut or something lol!

I dont think that's what I was saying, I guess I didnt word it right, but okay nevermind Smile
Big B no opinion on this for Queenie?
Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
singjay
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 234
Location : European Union
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 9th 2008, 7:57 pm

looooooool afro
i think some of these groupies should see a psychiatrist next time alien
their thoughts arent realistic anymore
but somee of them really had sex with their stars
dats cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
Ghetto Solider
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 33
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 10th 2008, 3:43 pm

unk? you think so singjay??? i dont think it's "cool" at all :s
yuh kno yuh fantasize and stuff but i would never really do that, sex and everythin..
i guess i'm a wuss in that part haha Very Happy but i always think about my bf.. Smile

@ queenie: hm i wanna kno what u meant then..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
QueenM
Hardcore
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 10th 2008, 6:44 pm

looooooooool! singjay.... Razz


Maria...my explanations futher complicate and confuse so i will just leave it at what i said Laughing hehehe


I just saw the cutest thing in my yard awhile ago, a little squirrel running off with a peach from someones tree...so funny caus ehe couldnt really hold it cause the peach was bigger than his claws cat silly squirrel'

loool! my rambling for today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 10th 2008, 9:24 pm

QueenM wrote:
looooooooool! singjay.... Razz


Maria...my explanations futher complicate and confuse so i will just leave it at what i said Laughing hehehe


I just saw the cutest thing in my yard awhile ago, a little squirrel running off with a peach from someones tree...so funny caus ehe couldnt really hold it cause the peach was bigger than his claws cat silly squirrel'

loool! my rambling for today!

hahah awww

lol this reminds me if the show George Lopez, lol he said when he was little his mom said she got him a special "nut cat" for his birthday but it was really a squirrel hahah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
QueenM
Hardcore
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 11th 2008, 4:48 pm

lol! I loved watching that show, i dont remember that one though funny!

R.I.P. Nino and prayers for all the 911 victims Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   September 11th 2008, 8:29 pm

QueenM wrote:
lol! I loved watching that show, i dont remember that one though funny!

R.I.P. Nino and prayers for all the 911 victims Sad

oh i dont know who that is but rip..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC   

Back to top Go down
 
OFF TOPIC
Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Praise songs.
» Real age health tips
» Kutless - What Faith Can Do
» Jimmy Fallon's "Axl Rose-ifier" iPhone app
» Dj Ashba

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sean Paul :: Anything :: Chat-
Jump to: