Sean Paul Message Board
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share
 

 Introduce Yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 1:39 am

sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
heyy I love you thnnnx all I love you

yeah n r u from iraq 2 ?n if yea from where from iraq r u??
Smile


i know it from googel Smile lol heh its nice one afro

baghdad al mansor and alamrea Very Happy Cool :rabbit: and you Very Happy Very Happy

aha nicce i like mansor its nice over there tongue
im not from baghdad im from mosel but when i was in iraq i was in baghdad in aljadrea i didnt go 2 mosel just 2 bagdad and 2 kurdstan 2 Wink

Smile

well kurdstan is iraq Wink Wink

and almansor is one of the toppa top baghdad places Wink Cool



yea i know ...... but aljadrea 2 i think aljadrea is better i donno any way its nicce 2 c here ppl from iraq Smile

well yeah it is nice too Wink

oh thanks nice too see you too Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp.mania
Newbie Doobie
sp.mania

Female
Number of posts : 31
Age : 29
Location : syria
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 4:57 am

haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
heyy I love you thnnnx all I love you

yeah n r u from iraq 2 ?n if yea from where from iraq r u??
Smile


i know it from googel Smile lol heh its nice one afro

baghdad al mansor and alamrea Very Happy Cool :rabbit: and you Very Happy Very Happy

aha nicce i like mansor its nice over there tongue
im not from baghdad im from mosel but when i was in iraq i was in baghdad in aljadrea i didnt go 2 mosel just 2 bagdad and 2 kurdstan 2 Wink

Smile

well kurdstan is iraq Wink Wink

and almansor is one of the toppa top baghdad places Wink Cool



yea i know ...... but aljadrea 2 i think aljadrea is better i donno any way its nicce 2 c here ppl from iraq Smile

well yeah it is nice too Wink

oh thanks nice too see you too Wink Very Happy

thnnx I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmmmmm88.hi5.com
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 12:13 pm

sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
heyy I love you thnnnx all I love you

yeah n r u from iraq 2 ?n if yea from where from iraq r u??
Smile


i know it from googel Smile lol heh its nice one afro

baghdad al mansor and alamrea Very Happy Cool :rabbit: and you Very Happy Very Happy

aha nicce i like mansor its nice over there tongue
im not from baghdad im from mosel but when i was in iraq i was in baghdad in aljadrea i didnt go 2 mosel just 2 bagdad and 2 kurdstan 2 Wink

Smile

well kurdstan is iraq Wink Wink

and almansor is one of the toppa top baghdad places Wink Cool



yea i know ...... but aljadrea 2 i think aljadrea is better i donno any way its nicce 2 c here ppl from iraq Smile

well yeah it is nice too Wink

oh thanks nice too see you too Wink Very Happy

thnnx I love you

btw nice pic of you Razz i like your style Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp.mania
Newbie Doobie
sp.mania

Female
Number of posts : 31
Age : 29
Location : syria
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 5:29 am

haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
haeder bazooka wrote:
sp.mania wrote:
heyy I love you thnnnx all I love you

yeah n r u from iraq 2 ?n if yea from where from iraq r u??
Smile


i know it from googel Smile lol heh its nice one afro

baghdad al mansor and alamrea Very Happy Cool :rabbit: and you Very Happy Very Happy

aha nicce i like mansor its nice over there tongue
im not from baghdad im from mosel but when i was in iraq i was in baghdad in aljadrea i didnt go 2 mosel just 2 bagdad and 2 kurdstan 2 Wink

Smile

well kurdstan is iraq Wink Wink

and almansor is one of the toppa top baghdad places Wink Cool



yea i know ...... but aljadrea 2 i think aljadrea is better i donno any way its nicce 2 c here ppl from iraq Smile

well yeah it is nice too Wink

oh thanks nice too see you too Wink Very Happy

thnnx I love you

btw nice pic of you Razz i like your style Smile


thnnxx Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmmmmm88.hi5.com
seanpauldancehall
Newbie Doobie
seanpauldancehall

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 12:13 pm

welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sean paul
Newbie Doobie


Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 8:59 pm

hi, i'm from poland and im the biggest sean pi fan ever!! even my friends do call me sean and i even look a likkle bit like him and i've oot thos cornrows and a chain with his logo hangin on it too! yeah, sounds crazy, but it's ok!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
Jackie Lo

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 11:51 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 12:52 am

welcome enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sean paul
Newbie Doobie


Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 1:24 pm

thx jamaica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seanpauldancehall
Newbie Doobie
seanpauldancehall

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 7:25 pm

welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benny
Newbie Doobie
Benny

Male
Number of posts : 168
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 5:03 pm

Czesc! Im from poland too..
Welcome.. i hope that u will enjoy this forum..
Bless..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/bensanetra
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 34
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 6:24 pm

welcome sean paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 4th 2008, 6:55 pm

welcome:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp.mania
Newbie Doobie
sp.mania

Female
Number of posts : 31
Age : 29
Location : syria
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 10:38 am

I love you Very Happy wellcome Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmmmmm88.hi5.com
sean paul
Newbie Doobie


Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 9th 2008, 8:36 pm

thx to all of you guys...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Longi
Newbie Doobie
Longi

Male
Number of posts : 38
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 4:34 pm

yo yo witajcie I am Peter aka Longi from Poland. Smile

good to see forum without any quarrels you know what im saying...

love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benny
Newbie Doobie
Benny

Male
Number of posts : 168
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 4:44 pm

Longi wrote:
yo yo witajcie I am Peter aka Longi from Poland. Smile

good to see forum without any quarrels you know what im saying...

love Very Happy

Witaj piotrze... Very Happy
on this board u will find just a PEACE!
there is no conflicts, FDB and KayT!
Enjoy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/bensanetra
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 5:43 pm

group wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society
BigBossEminozzz

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 6:48 pm

Woo hoo. Finally we got an immaculate place where we can post depleted of FaggotishDickBeggar's autocracy and KayT's not of this world smartness. Without them being here, we won't have any problems. Coz where FDB is, there is always some backstreet intrigues and troubles. Funny to observe how this self-contradictive bozo jumps from one opinion to a diametrically opposite point of view. First he says he doesn't want me to leave, then he doesn't care. Inconstancy of judgements is a bad sign. mr.green By talking of happInees on the boards, he is unable even to spell it correctly.
Anywayz, hail to everyone. No need to introduce myself, coz I'm sure u already know me. Smile
P.S. Glad u joined us, Luigi!
P.P.S. special greetings to haeder. I'll make sure that ur stay here will be a big pleasure for u. Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Em40 I guess I don't have to explain u what they do to waggonists down there in Jamaica. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 7:57 pm

BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Woo hoo. Finally we got an immaculate place where we can post depleted of FaggotishDickBeggar's autocracy and KayT's not of this world smartness. Without them being here, we won't have any problems. Coz where FDB is, there is always some backstreet intrigues and troubles. Funny to observe how this self-contradictive bozo jumps from one opinion to a diametrically opposite point of view. First he says he doesn't want me to leave, then he doesn't care. Inconstancy of judgements is a bad sign. mr.green By talking of happInees on the boards, he is unable even to spell it correctly.
Anywayz, hail to everyone. No need to introduce myself, coz I'm sure u already know me. Smile
P.S. Glad u joined us, Luigi!
P.P.S. special greetings to haeder. I'll make sure that ur stay here will be a big pleasure for u. Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Em40 I guess I don't have to explain u what they do to waggonists down there in Jamaica. I love you


Faggotish Dick Beggar's xD

welcome bro
i will make sure that your stay here will be a pleasure for you too

what did they do to waggonists down there in jamaica? hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin
Jackie Lo

Female
Number of posts : 896
Age : 28
Location : Chicago
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 8:17 pm

Faggotish Dick Beggar's


rotfl2
i didnt see that loooool

_________________
Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Siggy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society
BigBossEminozzz

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 13th 2008, 11:00 pm

haeder bazooka wrote:
BigBossEminozzz wrote:
Woo hoo. Finally we got an immaculate place where we can post depleted of FaggotishDickBeggar's autocracy and KayT's not of this world smartness. Without them being here, we won't have any problems. Coz where FDB is, there is always some backstreet intrigues and troubles. Funny to observe how this self-contradictive bozo jumps from one opinion to a diametrically opposite point of view. First he says he doesn't want me to leave, then he doesn't care. Inconstancy of judgements is a bad sign. mr.green By talking of happInees on the boards, he is unable even to spell it correctly.
Anywayz, hail to everyone. No need to introduce myself, coz I'm sure u already know me. Smile
P.S. Glad u joined us, Luigi!
P.P.S. special greetings to haeder. I'll make sure that ur stay here will be a big pleasure for u. Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Em40 I guess I don't have to explain u what they do to waggonists down there in Jamaica. I love you


Faggotish Dick Beggar's xD

welcome bro
i will make sure that your stay here will be a pleasure for you too

what did they do to waggonists down there in jamaica? hehe
The way u understood my last 2 sentenses is smth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute


Male
Number of posts : 217
Age : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2008, 12:47 am

i didnt understand them lol thats why i asked mr.green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female
Number of posts : 942
Age : 34
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2008, 11:56 am

heyyyy BB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
Benny
Newbie Doobie
Benny

Male
Number of posts : 168
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2008, 1:07 pm

hey bb welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/bensanetra
Sponsored content




Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce Yourself
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sean Paul :: Welcome :: Introduction-
Jump to: