Sean Paul Message Board

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

the hott story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: the hott story   December 26th 2007, 4:54 pm

[color=black]lol. I actually got dis Idea from Dutty_Mon_Lover when she posted [ DREAMS ] I thought it would be cute to make up stories about sean,....like in a novel,....it could talk place anywhere,....it's all in ur fansty,....well,...I thought it will be fun,...so i'll start it off!

~Love Me~

Vanessa was an army brat. She went from place to place but there was one place she would never forget,...Jamaica. She met her first best friend there,...Sean. After leaving the amazing place at the age of nine. Everything had change since then. She was finally away in college and her friends are making a huge trip to Jamaica. They thought it was a great idea, to give her a boost in bringing her happy side back, since her sooned to be husband,...died recently in the war. She has know idea what lies ahead for her. But, she can't wait to see her celebrity friend. She has high hopes of finding someone special there,...but can she find Mr.Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was missing in her life. What was it? Was it Sean the whole entire time!? She always had a part empty in her, for such along time. Was Sean her missing piece of the puzzle of her life? Every time she was near him, brought her a sense of warmth and love back to her soul. But, he has a girlfriend though. No, I refused to leave this island with a broken heart! She ran out of her hotel suite and into her rented car. She drove into Sean's driveway. She stoped and look at the house. What happens if he says he doesn't feel the same way i feel about him? No, I drove to far to step back down to Jodi! I'll never know,...if I don't try! She made her way to the door. She pressed the doorbell as it chimed inside the house. Sean opened the door revealing himself half dressed in front of her. Her eyes focused on his freashly waxed chest. Vannee! Hey,...wha you doin here in di middle of di night? Sean,...um,..I got to tell you something very important,....can I come in,...? Ahh,...of cousre! She felt her horny hormones raced in her. Sean look at the little girl who he knew years ago, was no longer a little girl now. His eyes made their way from her high heels to her lean long legs to her short skirt that revealed her baby pink thong. His eyes roamed further from her skirt to were her tight shirt fitted all her amazing cuves,...then his eyes wondered to her breast that was half exposed, her breast were aching under his gaze. She slowly walked toward him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He then kissed back, but with even more passion. She folded her arms around his neck and kissed him back with soft kisses that trailed down the side of his neck. Then she took him by the hand an led him to the living room. As she unbuttoned her shirt, he fell back onto the sofa. "Dats,....good,.. keep going," he said in a low voice. She then, unziped her skirt. For a momment she felt like one of those girls in a erotic movie, in her heels and lingerie. She was ready,...she couldn't wait any longer,...she felt like a gift that had never been open till this momment of time. She unziped his pants,....she gasp,_ as she saw him full and hard. She ran her fingers down him, soft as silk hard like a rock. She made her way toward his lap bushing her laced, baby pink bra on his chest. They started to kiss all over again. With every kiss caused more desires. His hands roamed her body. He squeezed her breast together, then as he made his way down her back she arced then he suddenly grabed her ass. She then struggled to grab the condom off the table, then lightly put it on him. She moved her baby pink laced thong aside. She slowly lowered herself on him, she moaned every inch she got of him. She finally felt he's warmth beneth her. Her eyes filled with tears that escape her pain as she went down on him. He assured her he would be genlte. She started on him with slow circles. " Vanessa,Oh God,Vanessa." She gyrated on him for more than minutes. He was so tight in her she felt every move he made in her. A flash of lighting went through her body. She hissed like a violent cobra as a hunter would come to attack. " Sean.Oh, Sean." She tossed wikidly, as her screams turned into whispers as she reach climax. He to came to the point were he released and whispered her name. He collasped on top of her spreading his kisses on her like angle dust. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap. 1 Childhood Memory

--------------------------------------------------------------

" I don't want to leave Mommy!", Vanessa cried with tears falling down her rosey, red cheeks.
" Honey I told you about this,...uhh,...three months ago,...sweetie."
" Cause or lives depend on Daddy's job,...."
She ran down the stairs with teddy in her hand.
" You can't make me go!" she yelled to her mother.
Her little feet stampered through the kicthen, that led her to the door, to the backyard.
" Ahhh,...Frank! Honey!," Vanessa's mother called her husband."
He yawned from his one hour, peaceful sleep. " Yes,...?" he yelled back."
"Have you seen Vanessa?" she said with an angered tone.
She looked under the couch and behind the long ,bright,yellow curtains in the living room as she made her way to her husband who was on the couch.
"Ghee,...no I didn't sweetie,....sorry," he replied with a calm voice.
"Well, can you help me!?" as she bent over to pick up a stuff animal from the floor.
" You know Frank,...it hasn't been easy since i'm eight months pregnant,...watching the children is tiring me out!" she yelled.
"Okay,...i'll just ask Ryan to help me find her."
Ryan was the first born to the moralez's. He was a very bright,playful, child who could also be a pain in the neck. There was actually a six year gap between him and Vanessa.
" Ryan!....Help me find your little sister!" he yelled.
Without his father's knowing he was lookig through his father's collection of playboy magazines that his father had since he was in college. He slipped the magazine under his bed. " I'll see you later,...." he grinned.
" Coming,......!" he yelled back.
" Ryan help me find your little sister,...please?'
"Okay,...." he looked in the cabinents, then the closets. His dad looked in the basement and the garage,....nothing.
" Were and the world is your sister!? he growled with frustration.
" I think I know,...." he grinned with a smile. He made his way to the big oak tree that was in the backyard. There was a pretty huge hole that was in the tree, enough for a little 3 year old to fit in.
" Teddy, they can't make us leave,...we'll run away together,..." she muttered to her teddy bear.
" Why would you do that? " her big brother asked with a smile.
" Oh,....Kuya [ big brother] I don't want to leave!" she screamed.
" We got to sis,...look I was your age before too, you know?,....I didn't want to leave New York but we had to,..and ended up here in Virginia."
" Really?"
" Yeah, I was pretty upset, just like you are ,right now."
" Can you be a big girl, and help mommy and daddy and make this move easy for them? "
" Cause their really tired, and they want this big move, to be done with no problems."
" It' sworth it sis,...its gonna be exciting,...your gonna make new friends and everything!"
" I still don't want to go, though,...." she said with a sigh.
"Please Vanessa!?,....the whole family will miss you if you live by yourself with out us,...."
"Can I keep my cat?"
"Sure why not?,.....I don't think mom and dad will mind,..."
"Can I take all my favorite things with me?"
" Sure I don't think mom and dad don't mind that neither",....." You Can take any favorite thing with you!"
" You promise Kuya? "
" I promise,...with all my heart!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   December 26th 2007, 4:55 pm

Time To Go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa and her family were heading down to the beautiful island of Jamaica. She look at of her little window, all she saw were cloulds and the blue sky and the bright sun, that hurted her eyes.
" Mom are we there yet!?"
" No, honey,...we just got on 15 minutes ago,..."
" I'm bored!!!"
" Ryan,...come up with a game you and your sister can play,...."
" Ummm,....okay,...hmm,..How bout I spy!?"
" Yay!!! Okay!"
" I spy with my little eye,....Something gray and looks like a dead animal,....."
" OoOo,...I know that guy infront of us with that ugly wig!!!!"
" Ryan!!!!," their mother screamed. " That was uncalled for!,...I'm sorry sir,..." " Oh my heavens,...DR.Hayes,....um,...Oh god!" she said wth axienty.
" Well, Mrs.Moralaz,...I can't wait to work with you at the clinic,....these must be your children,...." he said with a smile.
" Umm,...yes,...I'm sooo,....sorry,....RYAN!,....say Sorry!!!,..Now!" she snarled.
" Sorry,....Sir,..."
"You to Vanessa!"
" Sorry,...."
" That's okay,....they were just having too much fun!" he laughed.
" i'm going to sleep,...my head kinda hurts,..."
" That's what you should just do Vanessa,...Ē
Three hours later.
"Honey,...were here!" her mom whispered softly.

Chap. 3 / Welcome to Jamaica

" Mommy,....it's hot!,...I don't like this place,...." Vanessa said angerly. Her mother sighed as she despertly looked for her brother and father who were using the restroom.
" Thank god!" she sighed with relief as the came out the restroom."
" Honey,...can you take Vanessa for a momment? I got to use the restroom." she said as she handed vanessa over to her dad.
" Sure Honey,.."
" Wow what's that smell dad!? " Ryan said with excitment.
" Hmmm,... that kinda smells like jerk chicken,...."
" Well it smells good,..." he said as his stomach rumbled.
" Daddy i'm hungry,..." Vanessa moaned.
" Honey, everyones hungry." " Hom bout this,...when we get to our new home, we'll cacth a bit to eat some where around here, how bout it guys?"
" Okay!" they both screamed.
As soon a Cecile made her way out the bathroom, she struggled, and wobbled towards the car. Frank help her and Vanessa get in the car with no problem. He jumped in the car as well as did Ryan. As they were about to leave the airport the smell and sound change dramatically. Vanessa had never seen so many palm trees in her life. Her little eyes gazed over the blue sky that didn't contain any clouds. Soon, houses started to pop up like little islands. The neighborhood was full of excitement in her eyes. They finally came to a stop at a house.
" Welcome to our new home kids!,...so what you guys think? " their dad said with excitement.
The family scrambled out the small car with their only suitcases they had at the time. Since their stuff was going to be late to come for the day. The house was a big two story, that was layered with big red bricks. No plants and grass was to be found since, the house was just built at the moment. As they opened the door, the house welcomed the family with ravished beautiful marble floors. Vanessa felt like a princess in a fairytale as she saw the rolling down stairs and the big crystal chandelier that hung in the middle.
" Oh,...Frank,...it's beautiful,..." Cecile said with astonishment.
She made her way to the kitchen, the walls were filled with apple green, the counters were marble, and there were two sinks, a fringe, a freezer and another pair of stairs that were at the side of the kitchen. The stairs led her to a huge room, which seemed to fit as a playroom for the children. Frank led Vanessa and Ryan to a room blue room.
"Well, son this is your room."
" Thanks dad, i love it!"
Then he led Vanessa to her room. It was baby pink, her favorite color. The queen size bed was lavished with a canopy of fabric. It was fit for a princess.
"Oh, daddy,I love it! " she said as she jumped into her daddy's arms.

Chap. 3 /Part 2

after having a great meal at a wonderful restaurant called the Pizza Cella, the family head back home it was still three in the afternoon. The kids decided to play a little soccer before watching TV. They're backyard was the only part that was surrounded by grass and beautiful simple flowers.
"Hey Vanessa, you wanna play? " asked Ryan as he kicked the ball towards her.
"Okay!" she said as she kick it back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chap. 3 /Part 3

" Ay!,....I tink di new neighbors are here," Sean yelled.
"Ma,....Sean say di new neighbors here! " yelled Jason.
ďI can't wait to give em, mi special dish!" their mother replied.
"I tink dey have sum kids ," Sean said with excitment.
"Well, don just stand dere, get dress, lets get over dere! " Sean's mom replied with excitement. They made their way through their house and finally started to walk toward their new neighbors house.
"Now, I want ya'll to be polite, ya hear?" their mother said with worry as she was holding the food in her hand.
"Yes, mom," they both answeared.
"Hey watch out!" Ryan yelled. The ball went flying in the air so high it look like a solar eclipse was happening. As the ball was making its way back to earth it look like it was in slow motion. Every inch it came down from the sky look like it was a bomb being thrown. It came down beaming Jason in the face. The ball hit the ground with a thump. Blood rushed out of Jason's nose. Ryan and Vanessa stood there with amazement as the poor boy began to cry. Their mother ran out of the backyard as she heard the cries thinking it was her own children.
"Oh, my god! ,....what happened!? " Cecile yelled.
"Your son's ball hit mi poor boi in di face! " Sean's mother yelled.
"RYAN!!! ,.....YOU SAY YOUR SORRY RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" Cecile screamed with rage. " I'll be right back let me get my first aid kit out of my house,...Vanessa and Ryan , please get my first aid kit and a ice bag now!!! " she screamed. The two ran in the house as fast as they could, coming back out within five minutes with the stuff.
"Oh,...here let me see, Iím a nurse and everythings gonna be fine sweetheart," she said as calmy as she could to Jason. She tiped Jason's head backwards a little to stop the bleeding. She then took the ice bag and gently put the bag of ice over his nostrils. Ryan hovered next to Jason and said how sorry he was and that he didn't meant to hurt him. Jason slowly recovered as he was sitting on the chair inside of the Moralez's house.
"So dis is ur room, eh? " Sean said as he looked around.
"You wanna see my room? " Vanessa asked.
"Sure, why not? " he said as he made his way to her room.
"Hahaha,....You must feel like a little princess in dat bed," " So, were's prince charming," he smirked. Without his knowing she blushed from head to toe. He looked at the little girl's reaction, her cheeks were as bright as red roses, but her eyes captured him, her purple eyes were interesting.
" What's your name? " Vanessa asked curiously.
" Sean,...My name is Sean",...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   December 26th 2007, 4:56 pm

Chap 4. Wanna get to know you

One week came and gone and Vanessa was bored out her mind. It seemed her brother told her she wasn't invited to any of the guys outings. Her mother assured her that she didn't want to do anything with the boys anyways. She got very angry each day, and was very upset. Finally, Sean's family decided to hold a party for their new neighbors and friends. The party took place at six of the afternoon. The aroma of barbeque spread through the whole backyard and the steam fish smelled good. Sean had invited other friends from his school. Tons of boys piled in the backyard. All were ready to have fun in the pool. But, I three girls from Sean's school went in with their bathing suits. Anna, was the most popular girl in the school, she had beautiful caramel skin and big brown locks, and a smile that boys t died for. Sean was the most popular boy in school, but was so shy and had never had a nerve to ask Anna.
"Hi, Sean!" Anna said as she flashed her long eye lashes at him.
"Um,...Ah,....Hi." he said shyly.
"Come on Sean let's go swim," Anna said as she pulled him by the hand. Sean blushed as they hold hands for the first time. The boys stared and smiled and nudge each other. The boys jump in and as soon as they did, Sean ignored Anna.
"Girl, di boi ingnored you," Leni assured her. "You didn't went in di water yet." "How bout this, you pretend you can't swim, and,".....
"He'll have to kiss me," Anna said with excitement.
Vanessa walked at the edge of the pool, as she slowly tried to put her little feet in, Anna tried to get Sean's attention so badly that she knocked Vanessa in the pool, who didn't know how to swim.
"Oh, Sean ,...." Anna said while splashing and sputtering water out her mouth. Vanessa struggled and screamed for her brother's help.
"Ryan,..... help me!" she said, before she slowly descended to the bottom of the pool. Sean swam as fast as he could to Vanessa. Her body was so cold and didn't have life in it at the moment. He hovered his lips over the little girl. He then gave her CPR to revive her. She sputtered water, then, she reached her arms around Sean for warmth. He took a towel and wrapped it around her body. She then cried into his chest, it was the best feeling to her at the time. Anna shocked, that Sean didn't save her but saved that thing.
"Are you alrite?" Sean asked. She nodded her head at him and clutched her arms around his neck. The parents made their way, and no one could use the pool the rest of the night. They went along with the day's schedule. The guests slowly went out and went home. The Moralez' made their way back home as they finshed help cleaning after the party. The Moralez family made their way out of the backyard towards their own house. Vanessa ran back and ran to Sean giving him one last hug for saving her life.
"Thanks Sean," she muttered.
"Your welcome, i'm glad your okay," as he smiled back.

Chap.4 Wanna get to know you /Part 2

" Vanessa, you all most drowned, tonight!," her mother scoleded at her.
" Mommy, I promise i'll learn how to swim,....Kuya Ryan, said he'll teach me! " she screamed back.
" Don't get any where near water, if I see you,... you'll get something! " her mother yelled.
She ran to her room, and cried, her mother never trusted her to do anything. She never let her by herself once,...not even to use the bathroom at a public place. She always chushed her dreams, of being coming a singer, or cloths desinger or a painter. She told her those kind of jobs never paid enough or it won't be possible to do in life. Her mom would get excited if she said she wanted to be a nurse, or doctor, it always putted a smile in her mother's face everytime she said it. Everyone was asleep in the house; her little feet scampered down the stairs, to the kitchen and to the door that led to the backyard. She went over to the palm tree, and cried her heart out. She didn't have much to eat that night cause of how scared she was at the pool. She never felt so bad in her life.
Sean looked out the window. "Jason I had di chance to be wit Anna tonight,...and I messed up,.."
" No, you didn't, you saved Vanessa,....dat was di good ting." " Plus, Anna, di gurl you like knows how to swim,...if you didn't save Vanessa, she would be dead now! ,..... mi proud your my brother,....di hero," Jason smiled.
"I'm goin down di stairs to get a drink, you want one?"
" Sure,.."
Sean made his way to the kithen,....then, suddently he heard some noise,...it sounded like someone crying. He took a chair and headed to the backyard to see where it was coming from. Sure enough it was someone over the big brown gate. There, Vanessa crying and looked very upset. He went back to get some barbeque that was left and some coconut cake , a can of Coco Rico and a few tissues, knowing she was probably hungy and needed to wipe some tears off. He walked over to her gate.
"Hey Vanessa, can I come in ?" Sean asked.
"Sean,....is that ,....you ? " she studdered.
"Yea,...it's mi,...mi got you sumthing," he said with a smile on his face as he went in her backyard. " Hope dis make you feel better! " as he handed over the plate. " I thought, you would be hunry,"
" Thank you, Sean!" she said as she munched away.
He sat next to her a sip his cold soda every minute or two. They looked at enjoyed the bright sky of stars and the moon. She told her all her problems to him, he totally understood her. She couldn't go to sleep, so she sneaked him up to her room to keep her company. They both lay down on her big queen sized bed.
"I can't tell my problems to anyone," she said sadly.
"You can tell me anything,....anything,..." he said as he smiled.
"Really,....I mean, I already told you,..." she giggled.
"Anything,... you tell me okay!? " he said as he laughed softly.
"Really,...you promised? " as she gently put her head on his chest.
" I promised by the moon and the stars,..." he said softly as she dozed off.
" By the moon and the stars," he repeated softly to himself, as he too, slowly fell asleep.

Chap. 5 A Whole New Day

Three years later,.... Vanessa was in the sixth grade. Everything seemed the same since she first got there. Everyone was a little older now ,even her little sister was getting older too, she was five years old already. Her brother had just started in high school and so did Sean. She dreamed how it would feel like to go to high school, it must been a great feeling to go to school where all the big kids went to. She didn't get along with her mother as well not like with her father as usual. She was a honors student as usual, made good grades and she was a good student in class. She gazed out her window were her eyes fell upon Sean. He looked different since she first met him. He was now taller and gotten more body built since he mention he was now in the swimming team. Her brother wasn't like himself anymore, like he was more like a second dad, more than like a friend. Jason had became good friends with her over the years and were still good friends. Only two weeks before the summer break, and they were out! Sean said there was a party for the end of the school year and that he invited her and her brother to come over at his house for it. She couldn't wait, dancing with him at the party was a honor to her. She was ready for the party too, she bought a beautiful baby blue baby doll dress, that was lavished with baby blue beads that showed off her back and her small amount around the chest. She bought a beautiful baby blue bracelet and her first small baby blue heels, to top off her outfit. She couldn't wait to go to the party! Finally night came, she went to sleep, dreaming that she was dancing with Sean and having the best time of her life, she smiled to herself with content that everything was going to be just fine.

Chapter 5 / Part 2/ The Party

The party was finally here! Vanessa, couldn't wait to go, the party was in three hours, she had to get ready to look good for Sean. She took a long soothing bath and dried off and started to put on make-up. Her mother said she would allow her to wear it,cause she wanted her to shine at the party. She first put on her black eye liner which made her slanted eyes not look slanted that much, then she put on some mascara to give her eyelashes a amp, and finally to finish it off, pink sparkle lip gloss. Her mother bought a beautiful baby blue, beaded, clutch purse that match her stunning dress. Her mother put on the hot curlers in her long, thick, brown, hair as she was, putting on her make-up. She slowly slipped her dress on, the party was about to start in a hour. Her mother helped her take out the curlers out her hair. Beautiful locks cascaded over her shoulders; her mother took the fresh white lily and put it behind her ear. Her mother looked at her little girl, who wasn't quiet that little anymore. She made her way down the stairs, where her father and brother met up with her.
"Look at my little girl, she's as beautiful as her mother," her father said in awe.
"Thanks Daddy ,..." she said with a big smile on her face as she gave her father a hug.
" Don't make all those boys in love with you, you here! "her father said with a wink.
" Daddy!" she said with a giggle.
"Ateh, pretty! " her little sister giggled.
"Yes, she is," her father said happily.
"Come on sis, the party is gonna start! " her brother said with a nudge.
"Bye kids, have fun! " their mother said.
"My babeies are growing up," she said with a sniffle.
"Mommy, I want to go too!!! " Lila screamed.
"No, it's for big kids , plus it's past your bed time honey," her mother grinned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa and her brother finally got there. Vanessa couldn't believe there were so many people. Steve was the capton of the basketball team, he was a senior and was the most popular guy in the school. His eyes fell upon Vanessa. Her long beautiful locks, and her beautiful dress caught his attention across the whole party. Many females surrounded him, but didn't pay any attention once his eyes fell upon Vanessa.
"Hey, who is dat, she's beautiful," he said to one of his freinds as he nudge his head toward Vanessa's direction.
"Mi don't know, but she's hott!" his friend Richard exclaimed.
"I'm a asked her to dance with me," Steve said as he walked toward her.
"Hey ,...I thought your so beautiful, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to dance? " Steve asked.
"Umm ,...uh,...okay,..." Vanessa said as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. He put her long arms around his neck, she looked away but he put his on hand on her chin to nugde her to look at him. She felt like a cold wind sended her shivers to her body, as he put his hands around her waist and as he felt her shiver he wraped his arms a little bit more tighter. Soft song of Boyz II Men Blared through the whole party.
[ Song Playing]

Girl you know we belong together
I have no time for you to be playing with my heart like this
You'll be mine forever baby, you just see

We belong together
And you that I'm right
Why do you play with my heart,
Why do you play with my mind?
Said we'd be forever
Said it'd never die
How could you love me and leave me and never say good-bye?

When I can't sleep at night without holding you tight
Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry
Pain in my head oh I'd rather be dead
Spinnin' around and around

CHORUS:
Although we've come to the End Of The Road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the End of the Road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you

Girl, I know you really love me,
You just don't realize
You've never been there before
It's only your first time
Maybe I'll forgive you, hmm
Maybe you'll try
We should be happy together forever, you and I

Can you love me again like you loved me before
This time I want you to love me much more
This time instead just come to my bed
And baby just don't let me, don't let me down

CHORUS repeats.

She lookes at him and Steve looked back at her purple eyes that didn't blinked a second.
"You know, you got beautiful purple eyes," he whispered. He leaned in and gave her a kiss and the cheek. She could tell she blushed from head to toe. Her gaze never broke from his eyes, she felt like she was melting in his arms, she didnít know what to do, it didnít feel right.

[song keeps playing]

Girl I'm here for you
All those times of night when you just hurt me
And just run out with that other fella
Baby I knew about it, I just didn't care
You just don't understand how much I love you do you?
I'm here for you
I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night
Just like you did baby but that's all right
Hey, I love you anyway
And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby
Coz you just won't come back to me
Will you? Just come back to me
(Lonely)
Yes baby my heart is lonely
(Lonely)
My heart hurts baby
(Lonely)
I feel pain too
Baby please

This time instead just come to my bed
And baby just don't let me down

Sean looked from afar, he was so jealous, his face turned bright red as he stared at the two. He finally got so angry he asked Anna to dance with him. Vanessa broke the gaze as she saw Sean dancing so close to Anna, she was full of rage and jealously. Steve tried to lean in this time to get a kiss on the lips , but he didn't get a chance when his friend said they had to go. They exchange names and he left placing a kiss on her cheek, which calmed her down again. Sean thought they kissed each other. Without really knowing, he held Anna really close and dipped in for a long kiss with Anna. Vanessa heart shattered once she saw what happened. Her heart was torned into two, her eyes filled with tears, she ran as fast as she could weeping of the thought of what Sean had done. Everyone stared at her as she ran crying out of the party. Anna saw her and smiled at her with satisfaction. She was so hurt, she didn't know what to do. He was the only thing she had left, that meant everything to her. And he broke her heart. She went under the same palm tree, where she first cried, where she first talked to him about her problems and her feelings to him. She had no one now, no one,......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QueenM
Hardcore

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   December 26th 2007, 5:36 pm

the hot story is back cheers

thanks4 the re-post !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
Ghetto Solider

Female
Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   December 26th 2007, 6:53 pm

i never read that last part Surprised Surprised Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402
Johanna
Newbie Doobie

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   December 28th 2007, 4:05 pm

I love this story so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krazy gyal
Punkie

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   February 23rd 2008, 12:33 pm

too many rows to read lol fi real
hmmmmmmmm lol i got nuff book fi read lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sean paul
Newbie Doobie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   February 24th 2008, 2:58 pm

yeah, maybe she could become a famous writer! but it's not my style,i rather read sci fi or fantasy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Lo
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   February 24th 2008, 3:25 pm

sean paul wrote:
yeah, maybe she could become a famous writer! but it's not my style,i rather read sci fi or fantasy...

this is fantasy!

a sex fantasy. lol rotfl2

Punkie

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 27th 2008, 1:53 am

more more more!!! lolll i love this story.. been waiting for the rest for ages
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dutty_queen
Krazy gyal
Punkie

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 27th 2008, 3:43 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
more more more!!! lolll i love this story.. been waiting for the rest for ages

lol u shud post ur story u showed me last time...

"he took off his top... revealing his sexy muscular swimmer body" looooooooool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
Ghetto Solider

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 27th 2008, 12:04 pm

sounds hot!! Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
dutty_rocker
Punkie

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 28th 2008, 3:19 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was a great story.

but it wasnt mine looollll

and he does have a muscular swimming body with broad swimming shoulders

ahhhhhhh hearts
Back to top Go down
Maria
Ghetto Solider

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 28th 2008, 5:45 am

I AGREE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krazy gyal
Punkie

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   April 28th 2008, 8:23 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was a great story.

but it wasnt mine looollll

and he does have a muscular swimming body with broad swimming shoulders

ahhhhhhh hearts

U FORGOT THE FATBELLY FATBELLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutty_rocker
Punkie

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   May 10th 2008, 3:21 am

bahhh brune

stop wit dis lol

u been carrying on bout di same ting for months now
Back to top Go down
BigBossEminozzz
Menace2Society

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   May 10th 2008, 7:42 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
bahhh brune

stop wit dis lol

u been carrying on bout di same ting for months now
finally u realized that Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt-Brat
Newbie Doobie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   July 21st 2008, 12:56 pm

she could become a writter, there's this site to where you submit like a chapter of a story your writting and if they like it, they'll publish it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutty_rocker
Punkie

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   July 21st 2008, 9:48 pm

LOL.

@ big boss;

lol i realised dis a long time ago lol however, my opinion will not change and it appears obvious that brune's opinion will not change, so she might as well stop bringing it up as it will change nothing.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krazy gyal
Punkie

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   July 22nd 2008, 3:44 am

dutty_rocker wrote:
LOL.

@ big boss;

lol i realised dis a long time ago lol however, my opinion will not change and it appears obvious that brune's opinion will not change, so she might as well stop bringing it up as it will change nothing.. Very Happy

Dats de real never ending story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt-Brat
Newbie Doobie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: the hott story   July 22nd 2008, 12:55 pm

she's entitled to her opion as much as you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content