Sean Paul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Paul Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey guys remember dis:

Go down 
+4
QueenM
DUTTY_MON_LOVER
haeder bazooka
Benny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie
Ms.VAPinay

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Hey guys remember dis: Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 13th 2007, 4:15 pm

lol. I actually got dis Idea from Dutty_Mon_Lover when she posted [ DREAMS ] I thought it would be cute to make up stories about sean,....like in a novel,....it could talk place anywhere,....it's all in ur fansty,....well,...I thought it will be fun,...so i'll start it off!

~Love Me~

Vanessa was an army brat. She went from place to place but there was one place she would never forget,...Jamaica. She met her first best friend there,...Sean. After leaving the amazing place at the age of nine. Everything had change since then. She was finally away in college and her friends are making a huge trip to Jamaica. They thought it was a great idea, to give her a boost in bringing her happy side back, since her sooned to be husband,...died recently in the war. She has know idea what lies ahead for her. But, she can't wait to see her celebrity friend. She has high hopes of finding someone special there,...but can she find Mr.Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was missing in her life. What was it? Was it Sean the whole entire time!? She always had a part empty in her, for such along time. Was Sean her missing piece of the puzzle of her life? Every time she was near him, brought her a sense of warmth and love back to her soul. But, he has a girlfriend though. No, I refused to leave this island with a broken heart! She ran out of her hotel suite and into her rented car. She drove into Sean's driveway. She stoped and look at the house. What happens if he says he doesn't feel the same way i feel about him? No, I drove to far to step back down to Jodi! I'll never know,...if I don't try! She made her way to the door. She pressed the doorbell as it chimed inside the house. Sean opened the door revealing himself half dressed in front of her. Her eyes focused on his freashly waxed chest. Vannee! Hey,...wha you doin here in di middle of di night? Sean,...um,..I got to tell you something very important,....can I come in,...? Ahh,...of cousre! She felt her horny hormones raced in her. Sean look at the little girl who he knew years ago, was no longer a little girl now. His eyes made their way from her high heels to her lean long legs to her short skirt that revealed her baby pink thong. His eyes roamed further from her skirt to were her tight shirt fitted all her amazing cuves,...then his eyes wondered to her breast that was half exposed, her breast were aching under his gaze. She slowly walked toward him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He then kissed back, but with even more passion. She folded her arms around his neck and kissed him back with soft kisses that trailed down the side of his neck. Then she took him by the hand an led him to the living room. As she unbuttoned her shirt, he fell back onto the sofa. "Dats,....good,.. keep going," he said in a low voice. She then, unziped her skirt. For a momment she felt like one of those girls in a erotic movie, in her heels and lingerie. She was ready,...she couldn't wait any longer,...she felt like a gift that had never been open till this momment of time. She unziped his pants,....she gasp,_ as she saw him full and hard. She ran her fingers down him, soft as silk hard like a rock. She made her way toward his lap bushing her laced, baby pink bra on his chest. They started to kiss all over again. With every kiss caused more desires. His hands roamed her body. He squeezed her breast together, then as he made his way down her back she arced then he suddenly grabed her ass. She then struggled to grab the condom off the table, then lightly put it on him. She moved her baby pink laced thong aside. She slowly lowered herself on him, she moaned every inch she got of him. She finally felt he's warmth beneth her. Her eyes filled with tears that escape her pain as she went down on him. He assured her he would be genlte. She started on him with slow circles. " Vanessa,Oh God,Vanessa." She gyrated on him for more than minutes. He was so tight in her she felt every move he made in her. A flash of lighting went through her body. She hissed like a violent cobra as a hunter would come to attack. " Sean.Oh, Sean." She tossed wikidly, as her screams turned into whispers as she reach climax. He to came to the point were he released and whispered her name. He collasped on top of her spreading his kisses on her like angle dust. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Jackie Lo
Admin
Jackie Lo

Female
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 13th 2007, 4:54 pm

yeahhhh the infamous story!
u should continue it if u want Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jamworld876.blogspot.com
Benny
Newbie Doobie
Benny

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 13th 2007, 5:31 pm

Smile kool Smile
Open you own topic with your stories if u have more!
Bless.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bensanetra
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female
Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 13th 2007, 11:28 pm

yeah....
Im dying to know what happens :?:

take your time...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female
Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 14th 2007, 4:14 am

ooohhhhh cool!! can't wait to hear more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/catwoman1402

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 14th 2007, 7:28 am

this story is amazing i love it...plz keep on writing moreeee
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 14th 2007, 3:41 pm

yeah...maybe you can add some of us boardies as characters
hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 14th 2007, 3:57 pm

QueenM wrote:
hehehe Laughing

Surprised cool idea! Very Happy

maria wants to be in it! hihi Embarassed
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 14th 2007, 4:30 pm

me too....

Sean story can have 2 Maria's for the price of one Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
DUTTY_MON_LOVER
Newbie Doobie
DUTTY_MON_LOVER

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 15th 2007, 8:39 pm

omg i can read dat over and over and over....ect. agian lol

yeh keep tellin it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dutty_mon_lover
DUTTY_MON_LOVER
Newbie Doobie
DUTTY_MON_LOVER

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 15th 2007, 8:44 pm

i have a story that i saw on a show but i added...a lot lol here it is...its kinda scary i guess it fits with the fact halloween is coming.... :

Jamie's story...

Jamie and his mom, Rose, were in a graveyard, investigating, with some of his moms friends when Jamie sees some shadows forming in front of bushes and trees, running franticly through the graves.
"mom, what is that! what are they!" Jamie called to his mom.
"Jamie, back up slowly"
"what is going on"
"shhhhhhhh!!!"
Jamie and his mom back out away from the shadows and make it to the van, Jamie starts to feel weird.
The next day, and the following week, Jamie starts to act unusual. He is making "F"s in all his classes and he is acting different to his mom and to everyone else in the house, school, or any where else.
One day after school Jamies mom is lookin through his drawers tring to find out what is wrong with him. She finds a folded up report card with nothin but "F"s on it, and some of her jewlry.
When jamie got home from school she asked,
"jamie, why have you been hiding your report card from me? and why do u have my jewlry in
your drawer?"
"I dont know"
Jamies mom walks downstairs and explains what she found to her husband
"Jamie" he says " why did you take your moms stuff?"
"Well at least shes my mom, ur not my dad FRANK"
"Jamie" his mom said "why are you acting like this?"
Jamies feels normal agian...
"Acting like what? Mom, why are you looking at me like that? are you mad at me?"
"Jamie you stole my things! and you've been failing your classes!"
"Mom i dont know whats going on!"
Jamies mom and dad make him go upstairs. Jamie turns on the stereo and all of a sudden the tape despencer flys accross the room. Jamie is scared and runs downstairs.
"mom my tape just flew accross the room!!!!!! what is happening"
"jamie that is enough fooling around"
"mom im serious"
Jamie starts to feel a pain in his chest.
"oow mom my chest ahh it burns!"
"What? Jamie lift up your shirt....Oh my gosh! Jamie you have scratches all over you! Look there they are agian!"
"MOM MY BACK!"
Jamie had six scratches on his back and just as she looked three more formed right before her.
"Mom mom make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurts"
"Jamie its ok its ok"
The markings stopped showing up. Jamies mom calls one of her friends because she thinks its a poltergiest attached to her son.
When he shows up he said,"Rose, what did you see at the graveyard?" "Well I let jamie walk around with the rods and we started to see black shadows everywhere-" he inturrupted "Rose! Jamie needs to have this removed..."
"why whats wrong with my son!"
he sighed...
"Rose, a demonic spirit has attached itslef to your son, the rods created a portal and something actually intered it, and it is trying to take over his body. The spirit will ware him down to take over. If he dosnt have this done, well, jamie could suffer forever, or die."
She gasped
The next day Jamies mom tells jamie wat is happening. At first jamie says no to going to get the demonic spirit removed, but after his mom tells him the outcome if he dosnt, he decides to go.
Once they arrive, they strap jamie down to the chair, and begin the ceromony. Jamie kicks and leashes at everyone, his mom stepps back and lets everyone handle it. After it is done, Jamie hugs his mom and returns to normal forever. Jamies mom still regrets letting him tag along with her and her friends.

ps. i didn right it all then and there, i typed it like...2 days ago lol
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 15th 2007, 11:33 pm

thanks 4 that ...freaky...yeah it sounds like a movie I saw, can't remember
the title...

but where is Sean? I thought you included him in your story

Halloween is coming....that means a week ong of scary movies on
cable...YAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Jackie Lo
Admin
Jackie Lo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 16th 2007, 12:42 am

QueenM wrote:
the title...

cable...YAY cheers

yessss i cant wait for that movie fest thing that AMC has Smile
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 16th 2007, 3:48 pm

Admin wrote:
QueenM wrote:
the title...

cable...YAY cheers

yessss i cant wait for that movie fest thing that AMC has Smile

yeah, thats what I was talking about...
LOVES IT! cheers
Back to top Go down
haeder bazooka
Likkle Yute

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 16th 2007, 5:43 pm

cool stories mr.green
Back to top Go down
DUTTY_MON_LOVER
Newbie Doobie
DUTTY_MON_LOVER

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 16th 2007, 8:39 pm

QueenM wrote:
the title...

cable...YAY cheers

its from A Haunting, and i was gonna put sean in but i didnt wanna put him in a scary story....lol dunno y
Back to top Go down
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 17th 2007, 9:35 am

brrr creepy story duttymon!!
it reminds me of the movie: whisper brr Neutral
i dont like scary, horror or psychologic thrillers, stuff like that, dem mek me freak! affraid

miss vapinay's story i like much better Razz
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 17th 2007, 3:32 pm

Maria wrote:
brrr creepy story duttymon!!
it reminds me of the movie: whisper brr Neutral
i dont like scary, horror or psychologic thrillers, stuff like that, dem mek me freak! affraid

miss vapinay's story i like much better Razz

really?

they freak me out but I LOVE for movies like that affraid

even though I get bad dreams

I cant understand it myself...?
Back to top Go down
Maria
Ghetto Solider
Maria

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 17th 2007, 4:25 pm

it's becos my imagination is too big
i can imagine myself in the characters TOO MUCH
it's so much that it's even not normal i think Neutral
thats why i don't like dem..
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 17th 2007, 4:31 pm

hahaha

yeah..I know...my imagination runs wild too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie
Ms.VAPinay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 28th 2007, 6:12 pm

Maria wrote:
QueenM wrote:
hehehe Laughing

dat is a good idea,...lol. srry for taking so long! been busy in school. lol. i was sooo sike cause TREY SONGZ CAME TO DA SCHOOL! and i went to da Lil Wayne concert. lol. it was so cool. Razz Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jackie Lo
Admin
Jackie Lo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 28th 2007, 11:57 pm

Ms.VAPinay wrote:
Maria wrote:
QueenM wrote:
hehehe Laughing

dat is a good idea,...lol. srry for taking so long! been busy in school. lol. i was sooo sike cause TREY SONGZ CAME TO DA SCHOOL! and i went to da Lil Wayne concert. lol. it was so cool. Razz Very Happy Laughing

trey songz aaahhh SO SEXY!
how was the weezy concert? i only watched him live once but it was like 4 years ago lol and the seats were bad but i remember he puts on amazinggg shows
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyOctober 29th 2007, 5:32 pm

[quote="Ms.VAPinay"]
Maria wrote:
QueenM wrote:
hehehe Laughing

dat is a good idea,...lol. srry for taking so long! been busy in school. lol. i was sooo sike cause TREY SONGZ CAME TO DA SCHOOL! and i went to da Lil Wayne concert. lol. it was so cool. Razz Very Happy Laughing[/quote

no worries! school first!

sooo lucky, we never got cool school concerts Sad
Back to top Go down
Ms.VAPinay
Newbie Doobie
Ms.VAPinay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyDecember 26th 2007, 5:08 pm

lol. heyy guys,...i'm back and more new stories!!! i've got bid ideas for it! Very Happy miss u guys so much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QueenM
Hardcore
QueenM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: EmptyDecember 26th 2007, 5:36 pm

jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys remember dis:   Hey guys remember dis: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys remember dis:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next